Thursday, June 17, 2010

Italy: Framed

Well, look what showed up all unexpected-like today! The folks at Artistic Photo Canvas really surprised me with the speed and quality of my very first super-huge canvas print. The customer service was great, as I hadn't realized custom sizes were an option. Knowing I was concerned about any cropping since my composition went right to the edges, they contacted me and said the size I selected would crop the sides, and a 32 x 48 would ensure no cropping.

Three days later, I have a gorgeous new addition to my walls. Color me super impressed, APC!

So without further ado, the unveiling...

Fra-gee-lay

Extra Protection

Carefully Wrapped

Perfect Corners

I love the texture and feel the canvas gives my print.

Close-Up

Another Close-Up

The deliveryman arrived while I was eating dinner. I somehow found the constraint to finish my meal before eagerly hanging this in its new home.

Perfect

I'm off to go sit and stare in awe at it the rest of the evening...

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image, Kerry! And of course a very nice job by Artistic Photo Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the trigun cat on your counter-top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Well-spotted, JVL. That is indeed Kuroneko-sama, the mystery cat. =^_^=

    ReplyDelete