Monday, November 2, 2009

Toddlers and Twins, Oh My!

It has been a very long while since I've photographed children for an assignment, and the one and only previous occasion involved a newborn, who really didn't move. God bless babies that don't move, because I bit off a bit more than I could chew with this second assignment involving kids. Toddlers. Eighteen months old. And twins to boot!

Hayden

These boys could scoot! I got a good workout chasing them around the house and front yard.

Jonah

The mom, a good friend of mine, offered to forward my business information onto a group of moms with twins. Once I recovered from the shock, I asked her to hold off on that just long enough for me to recover from her terrors. ^_^

Fun with Dad

My muscles are still aching...

No comments:

Post a Comment